• Page:

TOPIC:

Mobile Phone app question 5 years 2 months ago #981

• Pippin Decals
  • Pippin Decals's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Fonter
  • Fresh Fonter
  • Thank you received: 0
I own the desktop pro version, So i downloaded the mobile app from google store cause on the main FMF page it states free and unlimited uses , As the page states UNLIMITED uses.So why is it LIMITED to 2 uses when running it and it wants me to make a purchase. The image shows exactly what it says on the FMF page.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mobile Phone app question 5 years 2 months ago #983

• fivos
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 73

Pippin Decals wrote: I own the desktop pro version, So i downloaded the mobile app from google store cause on the main FMF page it states free and unlimited uses , As the page states UNLIMITED uses.So why is it LIMITED to 2 uses when running it and it wants me to make a purchase. The image shows exactly what it says on the FMF page.

The screenshot you attached clearly shows that "Usage period" = "Unlimited" (not "unlimited uses") which is true, as the mobile app never expires. It currently allows for 30 requests on first download and then 2 requests every 2 days.
If you already own a Find my Font Pro license, you can also enable free unlimited requests on your mobile device, just follow the instructions of the following article: Connect your Desktop with your mobile app

Fivos Vilanakis - Softonium Developments CTO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fivos Vilanakis - Softonium Developments CTO
Last edit: by fivos.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

FmF Ajax Search