• Page:

TOPIC:

font uploaded jpg 9 years 8 months ago #443

• fluitekruid
  • fluitekruid's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Fonter
  • Fresh Fonter
  • Thank you received: 0
When i load a photo in jpg or bmp and click a letter then all colours red. Also when i cut the letters. i don't know what to do.
Nanny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: font uploaded jpg 9 years 8 months ago #444

• fivos
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 73
Hi Nanny,

a) If you click on a single letter and the whole image becomes red (i.e. the whole image is selected, instead of a single letter) then your image is very soft (low contrast) and you can do one or both of the following:
1. Decrease Selection Tolerance from 30 to 10 (you can find a slider on top when selecting a letter). This will usually do the trick.
2. Choose the image correction tool (the tool above the magnifying glass on the left), select the whole text area and increase the contrast. Then try again to select your letters.

b) How to use the letter-cutter tool:
1. Use the letter-cutter tool to draw small separation lines.
2. Use the letter selection tool and it will now stop at the boundaries defined by these separation lines.

If you upload here your image or send it by email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. I can give you more specific instructions.

Fivos

PS: If you look at Find my Font help, you will find many examples and guidelines on how to select and how to cut connected letters.

Fivos Vilanakis - Softonium Developments CTO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fivos Vilanakis - Softonium Developments CTO
Last edit: by fivos.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

FmF Ajax Search