• Page:

TOPIC:

New Computer 6 years 2 months ago #823

• beefitup2330
  • beefitup2330's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Fonter
  • Fresh Fonter
  • Thank you received: 0
I have purchased a new computer and would like to install find my font on new one. Can I have it installed on 2 computers. If so how do I go about doing that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Computer 6 years 2 months ago #824

• fivos
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 73

beefitup2330 wrote: I have purchased a new computer and would like to install find my font on new one. Can I have it installed on 2 computers. If so how do I go about doing that.

If you want to use Find my Font on both computers at the same time, according to our current license agreement you should purchase a 2nd license.
The only exception is when you use one of the computers as a backup (like e.g. in a laptop/desktop or a home/office configuration) and you don't use them at the same time. If this is the case, you can send us an email at support(at)findmyfont.com with your email & License-No and we'll provide a 2nd license for free for your backup computer ;)

If you just want to move Find my Font to the new machine, you need to Deactivate it on the old computer and then Activate again the product on the new computer. You only need your email and the License-No in order to perform the above operations.
Find my Font allows you to Deactivate/Reactivate the product on the same or a different PC.

You can find more details regarding the Deactivation/Activation procedures here:
www.findmyfont.com/forum/activation-issues

Fivos Vilanakis - Softonium Developments CTO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fivos Vilanakis - Softonium Developments CTO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

FmF Ajax Search