• Page:

TOPIC:

ISSUE WITH APP ON IPHONE 5 years 2 months ago #972

• Jawells1203
  • Jawells1203's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Fonter
  • Fresh Fonter
  • Thank you received: 0
<strong>The damn APP in IPhone has not been working for the last year it seems! Can you all please fix this!? If you won’t then just delete the damn app! It’s such an inconvenience when this is the app I always go to to look up font and the MF’er won’t even work!!!! It’s stays on the Find My Font!!!</strong>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ISSUE WITH APP ON IPHONE 5 years 2 months ago #973

• fivos
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 73
Hi Jawells,

This issue (the app stays in "startup screen") has been reported once or twice in some devices, but unfortunately we can't reproduce it in our test devices and that makes fixing quite difficult.
Could you give us some more info?
1. The iPhone/iPad model you are using
2. The exact version of iOS installed (e.g. 12.1.1 )
3. Have you tried to uninstall & reinstall the app?
4. If the issue is present again after reinstall, could you please tell us how many days or how many font-identifications approximately it takes before the issue appear again?

You can also help us by sending a device crash report to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
You can do this by going to Settings => Privacy => Analytics => Analytics Data and find the latest (topmost) report named e.g. "findmyfont-2019-xx-xx-xxxxxx.ips" and send it to us by email.

Fivos Vilanakis - Softonium Developments CTO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fivos Vilanakis - Softonium Developments CTO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

FmF Ajax Search