Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

I need to retrieve my account but no answer from support... 4 years 5 months ago #1076

• olivierFr
  • olivierFr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello,

Sorry for my poor english I'm french :)
Here's my problem : Since my macbook pro has updated to Catalina last weekend FindMyFont (PRO edition) does not work anymore. I wanted to login to the website to see if there was a new updated version (I saw a topic 5 minutes ago about this) but I lost my account and I think my email provided when I bought it several years ago is not active anymore (changed my email address due to a company change, so domain changed too).
I wrote to the support team but no answer from them.
I can provide the license file that I have on my computer and I can provide the old email addresses I had, but for this... I need to talk to anyone.
As the PRO version is unlimited in time they should answer... I think...

If someone from the support team or an admin could help me that would be very nice because I use FindMyFont several times a week and I really need it for my job.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Olivier

PS : message sent last friday to support team ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I need to retrieve my account but no answer from support... 4 years 5 months ago #1077

• fivos
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 73
Hello,
I suppose that you already saw our posts about Find my Font Pro 64 bit for macOS Catalina. We hope that we'll release this version by the end of October.
I see also that your email to our support team has been answered the same day (last Friday 18/10). Have you checked your spam folder?
If you can't find our reply, please send us an email directly to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to be sure you'll receive our reply and don't forget to include your old email and tell us if you want us to replace it with your new one.

Fivos Vilanakis - Softonium Developments CTO

Fivos Vilanakis - Softonium Developments CTO
Last edit: by fivos.

I need to retrieve my account but no answer from support... 4 years 5 months ago #1078

• olivierFr
  • olivierFr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello Fivos,

I found your answer in the spam folder, thank you, but it does not answer to my problem because the email address used when I bought FindMyFont the first time does not exist anymore (company closed and new company created with another domain name).
I send you in 5 minutes an email with the old email addresses, hope you'll find my account to link it with my new email so I should be able to get my old account.

And yes, I saw the post about Catalina, not a problem to wait for this new version. FindMyFont is really far better than any other crap online font finders...

Regards from France

Olivier

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

FmF Ajax Search