• Page:

TOPIC:

Return Policy Stinks! 12 years 2 months ago #116

• gingem
  • gingem's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Fonter
  • Fresh Fonter
  • Thank you received: 0
I downloaded the free version but had only a little time to use it and it looked like it would work with the limited documentation. When I went to use it it said my 30 days had expired so I ordered the Pro version and installed it. The first screen said I had to enable the license, I did that and when I went to use the program it doesn't even find fonts that I have on my computer. I had also thought it provided possible matches that I didn't have. Guess I was wrong there. When I found the information about returning the product, it said you would only accept returns on programs that hadn't been registered yet!

How can you return any product then? If you can't use it unless it is registered! This policy STINKS!! What a WASTE. I already uninstalled it since it really doesn't work anyway!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Return Policy Stinks! 12 years 2 months ago #117

• koeiekat
  • Junior Fonter
  • Junior Fonter
  • Thank you received: 1
Did you create the font set(s)? And did you create the index(es)? Without the first the program can not find a font as it doesn't know where to search. Without the second searching is very slow.

Re: Return Policy Stinks! 12 years 2 months ago #118

• gingem
  • gingem's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Fonter
  • Fresh Fonter
Yes I created everything required.

Re: Return Policy Stinks! 12 years 2 months ago #119

• koeiekat
  • Junior Fonter
  • Junior Fonter
  • Thank you received: 1
Did you also tick the checkbox of the font set(s) you want to use?

Re: Return Policy Stinks! 12 years 2 months ago #120

• harris
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 51
Dear gingem,

I am very sorry to read that you're not happy with the program.

The free edition has a usage period of 30 days. When did you download it? Or better yet, when did you run it for the first time? If 30 days have passed, the Free edition license is expired.

Regarding the Pro edition. We never had a complain that it wouldn't match any fonts. If you configure it as required, the worst that can happen is that the exact match is not the first font in the list, but the second or third. The most important configuration step is to let the program know where your fonts are. You do this by defining FontSets. It's an easy process and after you complete it, the program will be able to identify any of your fonts.

I am sorry that you didn't like the program and uninstalled it. If you want to give it another try, I can assist you in configuring the product until it works perfectly.

If on the other hand, you don't want to continue using the program, just use the contact form and send us a message with your name and serial number and we'll issue a full refund.

Have a nice day,

Harris Kisseoglou
Operations Manager
Softonium Developments

Harris Kisseoglou
Operations Manager
Softonium Developments
Last edit: by harris.

Re: Return Policy Stinks! 12 years 2 months ago #121

• vicki
  • Fresh Fonter
  • Fresh Fonter
Like koeiekat said, you have to defined the font sets. Once you let the program know where the fonts are on your computer, it always identifies them correctly.
We have the program installed on 2 computers with 60K and 80K fonts and it works flawlessly.
I am also very happy with the documentation (it's an easy program anyway).

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

FmF Ajax Search