• Page:

TOPIC:

Update online searching Data base or expand it 5 years 1 month ago #975

• Pippin Decals
  • Pippin Decals's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Fonter
  • Fresh Fonter
  • Thank you received: 0
There are many fonts that are out there i know. But why is it limited to searching only 50,000? Even with that large number,FMF still doesnt find the font i need, I end up finding it manually on Dafont.com. And actually 90% of the fonts that many people find are finding it on the same site.

Is there a way to add Dafont.com to the online search system or how ever it works. And also increase the number of searchable online fonts beyond 50,000 so it gives us a better chance of finding what we need instead of manually having to do it ,Since a lot of us are paying for the program which 50% of the time doesnt find it for us. Wit h using a perfect image of the font,there should be no problem finding the font using the online search and still doesnt find it ... Please expand the database to other websites like Dafont.com if possible., This will make many people very happy i promise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Update online searching Data base or expand it 5 years 1 month ago #978

• fivos
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 73

Pippin Decals wrote: There are many fonts that are out there i know. But why is it limited to searching only 50,000? Even with that large number,FMF still doesnt find the font i need, I end up finding it manually on Dafont.com. And actually 90% of the fonts that many people find are finding it on the same site.

There is no 50.000 search limit. Our online font database has currently 140.000+ fonts and you can search unlimited local fonts in your PC.
I suppose you are referring to 50,000 limit of "Max. Fonts to Browse" parameter in preferences but this parameter has nothing to do with online or local search: It only applies to how many local fonts can be viewed in the "Browse Fonts" tab.
You can create as many local Fontsets as you like (each Fontset is a root directory containing fonts) and each Fontset may contain up to 1.000.000 font files. The application always search/match all selected local Fontsets' fonts.

Dafont.com is already in our online fonts database and we continuously update it with new fonts.
If you can't find a font from Dafont.com please send us your sample image to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to be able to help you and investigate the issue.

Fivos Vilanakis - Softonium Developments CTO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fivos Vilanakis - Softonium Developments CTO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

FmF Ajax Search