• Page:

TOPIC:

Can't ID this one 1 year 6 months ago #1481

• tpw2205
  • tpw2205's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Fonter
  • Fresh Fonter
  • Thank you received: 2
Software can't seem to ID this font. Can someone please help? Looking for the SPARTANS and the name SARAH font. Also the 31 font because even that one seems to be elusive. It finds similar but not exact.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Can't ID this one 1 year 6 months ago #1483

• harris
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 51
Hi,

I can't find an exact match either. Take into account that the numbers and text on athletic t-shirts are usually heavily customized, to avoid copying them.
It could be a custom font or a customized version of an existing font ;)

Superstar M54 seems to be a close similar:

Harris Kisseoglou
Operations Manager
Softonium Developments
Attachments:

Harris Kisseoglou
Operations Manager
Softonium Developments

Can't ID this one 1 year 6 months ago #1484

• tpw2205
  • tpw2205's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Fonter
  • Fresh Fonter
  • Thank you received: 2
I'm pretty sure it's not a modified font because it is a template type design where users can change the text in the design if they order the t-shirt. We are in the screen printing and embroidery business and it could just be a proprietary font that is not available to the general public for various reasons. It's not very often that we see this but it does happen from time to time.

Thanks for checking for me. We'll use an alternate, similar font for our design layout. I doubt it will be a big deal if it's close.

And a greater thank you for the many times you have helped Mr. Harris. There used to be another forum called WhatTheFont and there was a guy over there that was "Johnny on the spot" named "technotronic" with font identifications but that forum has since died since he left a few years ago. It's been a pleasure to find this forum and the software is well thought out as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: harris, fivos

Last edit: by tpw2205.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

FmF Ajax Search