• Page:

TOPIC:

Help with font 9 years 2 months ago #522

• JimC
  • JimC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Fonter
  • Senior Fonter
  • Thank you received: 0
Well Hoping either fivos or harris can help me out. I am trying to figure what font is used for Light and POLE in the COORS LIGHT logo. It looks to me like POLE is same as LIGHT.
I just for the life of me can't get FNF to do pics good. It seems it reduces the quality of piks when I open them. Here is another pic Is it possibly Burlingame Pro (Extra Bold)

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by JimC.

Re: Help with font 9 years 2 months ago #525

• fivos
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 73
I agree that both "LIGHT" & "POLE" seem like Burlingame Pro (Bold):
www.findmyfont.com/index.php/fonts/font-preview?fset=Monotype%20%2F%20%28Commercial%29&ffam=Burlingame%20Pro%20-%20Bold&fid=480448b4166ccd685a10f02609090bb0&fsize=60&text=LIGHT%20POLE&wrap=2

There is no reduction in quality when you open an image (you may think so, because FmF tends to fit the image to the view window and sometimes you can see the individual pixels).

A good trick for better results (especially on low resolution images) is to apply the "Image Correction & Deformation Tool" before letter selection: Select the overall letters area, check the "[x] Enlarge" check-box and click on "Apply" (the green button on the right).
If you now select some letters from the magnified image, you can see that they are much "smoother" than the original, smaller image.

Fivos Vilanakis - Softonium Developments CTO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fivos Vilanakis - Softonium Developments CTO
Last edit: by fivos.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds

FmF Ajax Search