Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Is There Another Version Of This Grand Floridian Logo Font Out There? 5 years 7 months ago #922

• syndicate
  • syndicate's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Fonter
  • Senior Fonter
  • Thank you received: 0
Is there another version the Tiffany font that has those fancy curves/markings like the letter R, A, D,F & O. NO one over at dafont knows or found it. But I the version with it. They only found the Tiffany font with out it. By the way that ttf and free to download.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by syndicate.

Is There Another Version Of This Grand Floridian Logo Font Out There? 5 years 7 months ago #923

• harris
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 51
I am not sure I understand your question, but if your asking for a font similar to Tiffany, I would say there is nothing very close to it.
Here's a font that has some letters that are similar to Tiffany:
Filmotype Royal

Harris Kisseoglou
Operations Manager
Softonium Developments

Harris Kisseoglou
Operations Manager
Softonium Developments

Is There Another Version Of This Grand Floridian Logo Font Out There? 5 years 7 months ago #925

• syndicate
  • syndicate's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Fonter
  • Senior Fonter
  • Thank you received: 0
No, a version of the Grand Floridian logo font that has the fancy curves/markings like the letters R, A, D,F & O. Over at Dafont, what they found is the Tiffany. That the closest to Grand Floridian logo font. But it does not have the fancy curves/markings. Is there a set version out web to download that has the fancy curves/markings like the letters R, A, D,F & O? What ever the font set is called?

Last edit: by syndicate.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

FmF Ajax Search